[yocto] Magic kernel config option.

Brian Smucker bds at bsmucker.eu.org
Wed Jan 2 14:43:32 PST 2013

I take everything back.  The entry in the defconfig did the trick.  My
problem was that the recipe was grabbing its defconfig from the wrong
directory, costing me much confusion.

So sorry for the false alarm.  Thanks again for your help.  When you
said the defconfig was a straight copy, the light finally dawned that
there was something else going on.

The silver lining to all this thrashing around for me was the fact that
I do understand the kernel bitbake process much better.

Brian