[yocto] Full Pass Test Report for Yocto 1.4 M4 RC1 201302202 Build

Stoicescu, CorneliuX corneliux.stoicescu at intel.com
Wed Feb 27 09:42:14 PST 2013

Hello,

Here is the static page that contains the test report for the 1.4 M4 RC1 build:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Full_Pass_Test_Report_for_Yocto_1.4_M4_RC1_201302202_Build
Note: more performance information added. Please check put the Performance section in the Detailed Report section.

I would like to take this chance to remind you about the real-time 1.4 QA Status report wiki page that contains real-time results for our current build in testing:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=1.4_QA_Status

Please send us feedback on what you would like to see added, modified or removed for this report.

Regards,
Cornel