[yocto] Updating uboot to v2013.01

Satya Swaroop Damarla swaroop.damarla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:36:16 PST 2013

hey hans,

I think you are right about the kernel device tree.. I think it should come
with the kernel but I have no idea why it works.. Only an expert should say
why it works.. I think my work is not complete. I can generate the rootfs
and the uboot.bin file but not the uImage... I have no idea... Diid you
complete generating the image for the board?

Greets,
Satya