[yocto] Weekly Test Report for Yocto 1.4 20130213 Build

Stoicescu, CorneliuX corneliux.stoicescu at intel.com
Thu Feb 21 01:47:40 PST 2013

Hello,

As described in a previous mail regarding the automated real-time reports, here is this the report for the current weekly build:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Weekly_Test_Report_for_Yocto_1.4_20130213_Build

This is a static page.

Here is the status of the real-time reporting tool:
-the information in the report is extracted directly and in real-time from Testopia (https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Testopia )
-pages are derived from a template for each branch (ex: for master we have this template: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/QA_Status_TEMPLATE)
-the template can be changed/improved at any time
-from the template we can create reports for any build by editing it and replacing the TEMPLATE Test Runs with actual Test Runs from the current build (using the run_id field)
-the next step will be to fully automate this report and make it extract the test runs needed based on the last build inserted into Testopia. This will be fully functional in Q2. Until then I need to get as much feedback as possible on how the report should look and what information it should contain.
-after automation, a wiki page will be created with usage instructions for this extension. Even though this extension has some documentation on the net, it is not of much use. I have heavily modified it by removing/adding features, fields and parameters. The goal is to fully personalize it for us.

Thank you for the support ! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Regards,
Cornel