[yocto] Updating uboot to v2013.01

Satya Swaroop Damarla swaroop.damarla at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 05:17:38 PST 2013

Hi Guys,

I need support for uboot on Tamonten board but the version on it is
v2012.04 but I came to know that v2012.10 or v2013.01 supports the
Tamontenboard through some guys here..

It would be great if you can tell me how can I accomplish v2013.01 or
v2012.10 into the build system and make it available so that I can compile
the and get uImage

(Tamonten board is a derivative of harmony board with some changes and has
arm cortexa9 processor without neon extentions )

I am kind of new to add new .bb files and help is really appreciated as I
am not able to figure out how to add

Greetings & Regards,
Swaroop