[yocto] Updated Yocto Hands-on Kernel Lab available

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:34:00 PST 2013

Following up on a hunch, after reading Pierre Ficheux's email from
earlier today, I realized that by default I always switch my build's
PACKAGE_CLASSES to ipk simply because this packaging takes the least
amount of build time. Sure enough, when working on lab3 I had switched
to ipk and it didn't work. Switching PACKAGE_CLASSES to rpm and doing
nothing else but rebuilding, everything worked. I tried twice more
switching between ipk and rpm and anytime ipk is used the module is
not automatically installed, but with rpm it is.