[yocto] Updated Yocto Hands-on Kernel Lab available

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:31:42 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:31 AM, Tom Zanussi <tom.zanussi at intel.com> wrote:
> So when you say it doesn't work, you mean the module autoload didn't
> work, but everything else did?

Yes, exactly.

> Did you do the 'bump the PR' step after
> you uncommmented the module autoload statement?

Yes, I even bumped it twice :-) But even if I forgot to bump the PR
number, when I deleted tmp/sstate/etc and started a fresh build, it
should have worked then?

> If that's not it, then I don't know what you say - I tested it with
> danny and it worked fine for me.  I can try running through it again to
> verify again, but it really should work...

Thanks for your comments. I'll guess I'll have to try it all again.
Maybe I somehow checked out the wrong version. Like I said, performing
the same steps against yesterday's master worked completely as
expected.