[yocto] Slides from the Yocto Developer Day

Tom Zanussi tom.zanussi at intel.com
Fri Feb 15 18:53:27 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-01-30 at 08:43 -0800, Darren Hart wrote:
> On 01/30/2013 06:41 AM, Marco wrote:

> >> Hi Anna,
> >>
> >> Attached are the slides and lab packet I used for the intro hands-on lab
> >> in PDF format.
> >

> > Hi all,
> > would be available slides and worksheet for the other YDD-2012 labs?
> >
> > - "Hands on kernel lab" by Darren & Tom
>
> We're working on making the kernel lab available online. Until then, the
> materials would not be of much use as they were just specific enough to
> the lab machines we set up, that they would frustrate more than
> enlighten someone trying to use them on their own. Once they are up,
> you'll be able to download them and do the labs on your own machines.

Hi,

The 'Hands-on Kernel Lab' has now been updated, and the instructions now
assume you'll be starting from scratch on your own machine - anything
related to the lab environment is now gone, and there's actually a lot
more material now (5 labs instead of 3).  See here for details:

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2013-February/014408.html

Tom