[yocto] hob error

Rudolf Streif rstreif at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Feb 13 13:21:28 PST 2013

Hi Andre,

You may want to send the content for layer.conf and bblayers.conf.

However, you may have a typo if you copied and pasted the error message:

${BBPATH}:/home/andre/fsl-community-bsp/soucers/meta-fsl-arm which
triggered exception Exception: variable BBPATH reference itself!

It says "soucers" where it should be "sources", I suppose.

Rudi

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Andre Bella <scancool at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm getting this error when I run hob,
>
> Error
> Unable to parse
> /home/andre/fsl-community-bsd/sources/meta-fsl-arm-extra/conf/layer.conf:Failture
> expanding variable BBPATH, expression was
> ${BBPATH}:/home/andre/fsl-community-bsp/soucers/meta-fsl-arm which
> triggered exception Exception: variable BBPATH reference itself!
>
> what I'm trying to do is is add nano, vlc and gstreamer to the rootfs.

*Rudolf J. Streif*
Director of Embedded Solutions
The Linux Foundation

rudolf.streif at linux.com
Phone: +1.619.631.5383
Skype: rudolfstreif
PGP: RSA 2048/2048 D6E7D28B

Linux Foundation Events Schedule:  events.linuxfoundation.org