[yocto] Initramfs and systemd problems

Jukka Rissanen jukka.rissanen at linux.intel.com
Tue Feb 12 05:17:50 PST 2013

On 12.02.2013 13:50, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Tuesday, 12 February 2013 at 10:30, Burton, Ross wrote:
>> On 12 February 2013 10:14, Jukka Rissanen
>> <jukka.rissanen at linux.intel.com (mailto:jukka.rissanen at linux.intel.com)> wrote:
>>> At least the systemd version in initramfs is missing
>>>
>>> /etc/udev/rules.d/automount.rules
>>> /etc/udev/scripts/mount.sh (http://mount.sh)
>>>
>>> that seem to be related to this issue.
>>
>> Yeah, that would do it. :) That saved thirty minutes of debugging, thanks.
> I can't test an image right now, but try adding a RRECOMMENDS to the udev in the systemd recipe to udev-extraconf, as that's the package which contains the mount script.
>
> Ross

Thanks Ross!

Adding

RRECOMMENDS_${PN} = "udev-extraconf"

to my systemd_git.bbappend allowed the device to boot.

Probably unrelated but I cannot input anything in the console anymore,
console output is ok thou. I have to figure out why.

I noticed one path issue in init-live.sh, will send a patch about it to ml.

Cheers,
Jukka