[yocto] Fwd: GMA3600 VGA Driver

Michael Halstead michael at yoctoproject.org
Fri Feb 1 11:51:27 PST 2013

On 02/01/2013 11:22 AM, Fábio Laureano Antônio wrote:
> Dear kindly ask for help to solve the demand mentioned above.

After re-reading your e-mail it seems you are trying to find GMA3600
drivers for Ubuntu 12.10, not trying to build an embedded OS with
GMA3600 support. Is that correct?

If so this is probably not the right place to ask for assistance. If you
are building an OS with Yocto Project can you please share what board
you are working with?

Michael Halstead
Yocto Project / Sys Admin