[yocto] u-boot 2013.10 LIC_FILES_CHKSUM points to an invalid file

Robert Berger gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com
Mon Dec 23 13:29:53 PST 2013

Hi Paul,

On 12/23/2013 10:56 PM, Paul Eggleton wrote:

>> How do I get it to build?
>
> In the absence of any other license statement, you'd have to point to one or
> more of the source files and use beginline and endline to select just the part
> of the header specifying the license.

Thanks!

This might be tricky to know upfront in same cases and would in worst
case require different recipes with different license info since it
depends on what configuration you build for, or which files are being
included.

A mechanism to extract the relevant info from the executable is most
likely more accurate.

But I guess not we have a chicken and egg problem ;)

> Cheers,
> Paul

Regards,

Robert

..."My employer doesn't even agree with me about C indentation style." -
Used as a disclaimer

My public pgp key is available,at:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90320BF1