[yocto] libxml2 error

wuteng wu wutengss at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:50:03 PST 2013

Hi,

I built the Yocto 1.5 project for my SAMA5D34-EK board, i add the libxml2
by IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " libxml2", i got the image and programmed it
into NAND Flash of the board, but when i type *python -c "import libxml2" *from
the hyper Terminal , it gave out the message: *"*

*Traceback (most recent call last): File "", line 1, in ImportError: No
module named libxml2"*
 I can find libxml2.so.2.9 under the usr/lib dir, i'm wondering where does
the error comes from, could anyone help me to solve the problem ? Thx.