[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project 1.6 M1 release readiness review - Friday, December 13, 2013 8:00 AM-8:30 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Fri Dec 13 10:12:31 PST 2013

Attendees:
Dave, Saul, ScottR, Matthew, Richard, AlexG, Jessica, Mark, Beth, Song

Minutes:

1.      Systemd failed to build. Some sort of timeout. Ross/stephan has trying to debug this. Not a release blocking issue.
2.      A number of medium+ bugs, open bug count high. We should all be concerned.
3.      Autobuilder builder hung on Opensuse build. We have a fix in master, but not tried yet.
4.      Performance issue for rootfs. There is a possible fix. will see the performance after the fix. Will open a bug if the fix does not work.
5.      142 package update, average 60% upgrade rate. We were targeting 70%. We have been there before. No concerns on M1 release. Upstream status is fine.

Decision: unanimously agree on M1 release.
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.6_Status#Milestone_1<https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.6_Status>