[yocto] poky-contrib cleanup

Flanagan, Elizabeth elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Wed Dec 11 11:17:39 PST 2013

I've done a first pass at cleaning up the poky-contrib repo, removing
only branches older than January 1st 2013 and depositing them into
poky-contrib-archive. If, for some reason, you are missing a branch
please check there.

This ended up removing ~200 abandoned branches. We have ~600 left.
Later on this week, I'll be running a second cleanup to find branches
older than 6 months old that has no commits that do not exist in
master.

Right now we're at around ~600 branches. Things have improved
somewhat, but, and I know I'm sounding like a broken record here, if
you have old branches you no longer need, please, remove them.

-b

--
Elizabeth Flanagan
Yocto Project