[yocto] FxOS on Rpi

Andrei Gherzan andrei at gherzan.ro
Wed Dec 11 10:20:30 PST 2013

Hello Arancha,

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Arancha Muelas Ruiz <
aranzazumuelas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello;
> I´m tryingo to port FxOS on Raspberry pi with that manual:
> http://www.philipp-wagner.com/ffos-for-rpi/manual/

> ERROR: 'debug-tools' in IMAGE_FEATURES is not a valid image feature. Valid
> features: dbg-pkgs debug-tweaks dev-pkgs doc-pkgs eclipse-debug hwcodecs
> nfs-server package-management package-management ptest-pkgs qt4-pkgs
> read-only-rootfs splash ssh-server-dropbear ssh-server-openssh
> staticdev-pkgs tools-debug tools-profile tools-sdk tools-testapps x11
> x11-base x11-sato
> ERROR: Unable to parse /media/9697426f-bc6f-437d-
> bb62-4272fef1d0a0/src/poky/meta-b2g/recipes-core/images/rpi-b2g-image.bb:
> Exited with "1"
> ERROR: 'debug-tools' in IMAGE_FEATURES is not a valid image feature. Valid
> features: dbg-pkgs debug-tweaks dev-pkgs doc-pkgs eclipse-debug hwcodecs
> nfs-server package-management package-management ptest-pkgs qt4-pkgs
> read-only-rootfs splash ssh-server-dropbear ssh-server-openssh
> staticdev-pkgs tools-debug tools-profile tools-sdk tools-testapps x11
> x11-base x11-sato

> I dont know what happen :-(
>
> Any help? please.

I don't have access to your code but most probably you have a custom image
which includes debug-tools in IMAGE_FEATURES. You can
check core-image.bbclass in poky to see the valid entries for
IMAGE_FEATURES.

# Available IMAGE_FEATURES:

#

# - x11                 - X server

# - x11-base            - X server with minimal environment

# - x11-sato            - OpenedHand Sato environment

# - tools-debug         - debugging tools

# - eclipse-debug       - Eclipse remote debugging support

# - tools-profile       - profiling tools

# - tools-testapps      - tools usable to make some device tests

# - tools-sdk           - SDK (C/C++ compiler, autotools, etc.)

# - nfs-server          - NFS server

# - ssh-server-dropbear - SSH server (dropbear)

# - ssh-server-openssh  - SSH server (openssh)

# - qt4-pkgs            - Qt4/X11 and demo applications

# - hwcodecs            - Install hardware acceleration codecs

# - package-management  - installs package management tools and preserves
the package manager database
# - debug-tweaks        - makes an image suitable for development, e.g.
allowing passwordless root logins
# - dev-pkgs            - development packages (headers, etc.) for all
installed packages in the rootfs
# - dbg-pkgs            - debug symbol packages for all installed packages
in the rootfs
# - doc-pkgs            - documentation packages for all installed packages
in the rootfs
# - read-only-rootfs    - tweaks an image to support read-only rootfs

--
*ag*