[yocto] poky-tiny breaks at ncurses and perl (Dylan 9.0.1)

r10kindsofpeople r10kindsofpeople at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 11:08:29 PST 2013

After some success building my system (crownbay), I'm now trying to
optimize boot time, so I read up on poky-tiny, created a new layer and am
trying to build.  I think I've pulled most of my system changes out so that
I can at least bitbake core-image-minimal, but I'm still not able to get
past ncurses config and perl.  (ncurses reports autoconf errors in widec,
perl has undefined references to gcvt, I'm also getting complaints about
multiple providers for the kernel, etc.)

Is poky-tiny still active and tested?  What are the odds of this being
resolved in Dora versus the odds of running into other migration issues?

John