[yocto] Network Manager

Gaurang Shastri gmshastri at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 23:45:15 PST 2013

Hi,

I don't know you can setup static IP for eth0 using nmcli, what I remember
is you can see the status of various connections using nmcli...
{{{

nmcli nm help
Usage: nmcli nm { COMMAND | help }

 COMMAND := { status | sleep | wakeup | wifi | wwan }

}}}

If you want to setup static IP at startup, you need to play with
/etc/network/interfaces file. For more information, you can see "man
interfaces". (Of course on Ubuntu).

//Gaurang Shastri