[yocto] Missing math.h in qemux86 sysroot

Wang, Yang Y yang.y.wang at intel.com
Tue Dec 3 01:12:09 PST 2013

I'm just starting my working for Yocto project 1.5.
I'm following the getting start document and build the core-image-sato successfully.
Now when I try to build my own application, it report "math.h" not found during do_compile stage.
I checked the file in qemux86 sysroot folder: poky-dora-10.0.0/build/tmp/sysroots/qemux86/usr/include/
There is no "math.h" file. I would expect this file should be built by default but apparently it is not.
Could you please let me know how to enable the math header files in qemux86 sysroot?

Thank you.
-Yang