[yocto] Patch failure with bbappends

Nathan Rossi nathan.rossi at xilinx.com
Sun Dec 1 16:54:18 PST 2013

Hi Nicolas,

You were indeed correct with the string comparison being at fault, it should be doing a '==' instead of 'in'.

I have already submitted the patch to bitbake, and it appears to have already been accepted, and also has trickled down to Poky.

http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/bitbake-devel/2013-November/004170.html
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky/commit/?id=f91a3f46a1ee586e330be0868e8fbc4d2e78d361

Thanks,
Nathan