[yocto] Yocto Project Developer Day at ELCE 2013

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Fri Aug 30 15:36:25 PDT 2013

The Yocto Project is pleased to announce a Developer Day event at
ELCE, the Embedded Linux Conference Europe organized by the Linux
Foundation and co-located with LinuxCon Europe. This year, ELCE is in
Edinburgh, Scotland.

Developer Day, or DevDay, is scheduled for Wednesday, 23 October, 9am
- 6pm at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre in downtown
Edinburgh. This is a full day of Yocto Project content, including
separate tracks for new users and advanced users, and a hands-on lab
session for each. We are particularly pleased with the labs this year,
as they will be presented via our new virtual private cloud - just
bring your laptop and a willingness to learn.

DevDay is free for LinuxCon EU or ELCE attendees. If you are not
attending either conference, you can still attend DevDay for US$199,
or about £129. Register for DevDay along with ELCE or LinuxCon, or if
you are registering separately, you can use this link:
https://www.regonline.com/ypddeu13

A schedule for DevDay will be announced next week.

Hope to see you there!

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org