[yocto] yocto-bsp and kconf-check

Jate Sujjavanich Jate.Sujjavanich at myfuelmaster.com
Thu Aug 29 11:56:33 PDT 2013

> Which kernel version ?

This is linux-yocto-3.8 and the dylan-9.0.0 yocto.

> It's not about them being common or not, it's about BSPs following a
> base policy versus having wild, per-board behaviour.

I've cleaned up many items from the yocto-bsp generated {{machine}}.cfg that are already added by KTYPE. I have two remaining warnings for CONFIG_NET and CONFIG_NETDEVICES. Nested includes eventually lead to the line

force kconf non-hardware base.cfg

which adds those config options. I thought the non-hardware would prevent the specified_non_hdw.cfg warning.

Any ideas?