[yocto] Lighttpd web server on BlueGiga's APx4 development board

vinayak.garad vinayak.garad at einfochips.com
Thu Aug 29 06:21:52 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am using BlueGiga's APx4 development board which have Yocto BSP. It have
Lighttpd web-server configured.
I have seen that Lighttpd web-server on Yocto BSP uses cgi-bin and .json
scripts for HTML. I would like to use cgi-bin and .xml tags for HTML.
I visited Yocto's GIT server but didn't got any thing. I only got
configuration files of Lighttpd, I neither got any thing related to cgi-bin,
.xml or .json.

So, Yocto have any BSP which uses cgi-bin and .xml tags for HTML instead of
cgi-bin and .json scripts for HTML? OR a web-server configure to use cgi-bin
and .xml tags?

Thanks and Regards,
Vinayak Garad

Notice:
This message has been scanned by Trend Micro Mail Security scanner and is believed to be clean