[yocto] bitbake -c populate_sdk -v poky-image

Navani Srivastava navani.srivastava at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 01:27:12 PDT 2013

>>You should set SDKMACHINE if you need the machine that runs the SDK to be
different architecture from the machine
Please find the local.conf file which clearly shows SDKMACHINE is i686 and
I want to build for arm1136 arch.. So MACHINE ??= "EBboard" is given where
EBboard refers to arm1136 architecture..
Not able to find any problem in configurations..

/opt/poky/1.3.2/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/armv6-vfp-poky-linux-gnueabi/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc
test.c
test.c:3:19: fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory

error shows that I have problem in cross toolchain...  Have yocto ever
faced such kind of issue with populate_sdk before ?