[yocto] [meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-ppc] MPC8572 Machine with Dylan

Rudolf Streif rstreif at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Aug 28 20:58:53 PDT 2013

Thank you, Zhenhua. I ended up using meta-fsl-ppc from [1] which has
support for mpc8572 and Dylan. It built the kernel, dtb and rootfs image.
It does not boot right now though stopping after "Uncompressing Kernel
Image ... OK". I guess I have to do more debugging.

Thanks,
Rudi

[1]
http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/ppc/sdk/meta-fsl-ppc.git/tree/?h=dylan