[yocto] Where are those images gone ?

Barros Pena, Belen belen.barros.pena at intel.com
Thu Aug 22 02:53:18 PDT 2013

Hi Frank,

You need to select the "live" image type before building. You can do that
through Hob. After selecting your machine and image recipe, click on the
"Advanced configuration" button. You will see a list of image types: click
the checkbox for "live". That will produce .hddimg and .iso files.

We know this is a bit of a problem: hopefully we'll get to fix it sometime
soon.

Belen