[yocto] Yocto support for Bluegiga

Rohit Borse rohit.borse at einfochips.com
Wed Aug 21 04:17:53 PDT 2013

Hi,
I want to setup zero configuration network on Bluegiga-APX4 development kit. Bluegiga APX4 has inbuilt zeroconf utility, through which Local IP addressing is done automatically without DHCP. But it don't have any reference or documentation for "Creating and Advertising new service (such as printer,ssh,website etc.) on network".
Do yocto BSP supports any such utility to advertise or publish our services on network which will also support DNS-SD?

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit Borse
Mob: +91-9765323004
www.einfochips.com
Contact: 020-30262500
Ext-2558

Notice:
This message has been scanned by Trend Micro Mail Security scanner and is believed to be clean