[yocto] Build packages-ssh, telnet, alsa and other package for arm

Jegan Chandru pcjegan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 07:54:30 PDT 2013

Yes. It depends on how one need the filesystem would be, regardless of the
packaging format.
It can be attained by looking in local.conf like EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES and
so to remove that are not necessary, say for example.
I meant by the above comment for a minimal filesystem albeit that is not
making much difference as you say, leaving to look manually and try to
reduce the image size.

--
JCP