[yocto] Full Screen Image Display Program

Wenholz, Brian (GE Healthcare) Brian.Wenholz at med.ge.com
Mon Aug 19 04:52:50 PDT 2013

Paul,

Thanks for the suggestion of referencing ArchLinux. I have written my own recipes, though not enough to feel competent yet. That was my next step, I just like to see if I relly need to invent the wheel or not before starting. Thanks for the response... I am off to write the recipe, the wonderful recipe of qiv.

Brian Wenholz