[yocto] Build packages-ssh, telnet, alsa and other package for arm

Amit Kumar Amit.Kumar at lntinfotech.com
Fri Aug 16 22:54:40 PDT 2013

Hi Raj,
            Thanks for the suggestion, I have built the image as "core-image-base" , now I got the ssh, sftp working with my image.
But some more packages I need like- gtk+, I have taken those packages using the "hob" and build the image "bitbake core-image-base",
But when I check that image using QEMU the "libgtk" does not present. I am not able to test or run my gtk app in QEMU.

How do I get it in my image. If I build core-image-sato the libgtk present and I can test my app, but the image size is too big.
Is there anyway either reduce the image-sato size or include the gtk support in core-image-base?

Thanks & Regards
Amit K