[yocto] Full Screen Image Display Program

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Fri Aug 16 14:59:44 PDT 2013

On 16 August 2013 15:48, Wenholz, Brian (GE Healthcare)
<Brian.Wenholz at med.ge.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have, or can point me to, a good recipe for qiv that will work
> with Yocto 1.3?

It isn't found on layers.openembedded.org so it's probably not in any
of the major layers. It should be too complicated a program to write a
recipe for though. I tend to look to Arch Linux for inspiration and to
see if any extra patches are needed:
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/qiv.
The syntax is different but you can see their dependencies, the lack
of any custom patches and the fact that you just need to ensure that
'make' is called then copy the resulting binary and man page.

Have you written your own recipes before?

--
Paul Barker

Email: paul at paulbarker.me.uk
http://www.paulbarker.me.uk