[yocto] Using boost in the cross compiler environment

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Fri Aug 16 09:26:29 PDT 2013

Hi Siva,

1st Follow the developer manual to add boost library to your image.  Then do
"bitbake your-image-with-boost -c populate_sdk", it'll generate a SDK
tarball for you that contains cross toolchain and the sysroot that contains
the boost library, which allows you to cross develop your user application.

Cheers,

Jessica