[yocto] [Announcement] Yocto Project 1.5 Milestone 3 now available.

Björn Stenberg bjst at enea.com
Tue Aug 13 03:33:09 PDT 2013

Robert Berger wrote:
> Are your scripts available somewhere to give it a try? Do they integrate
> into autobuilder?

The scripts are hardcoded for our environment and our modified autobuilder and are therefore not published anywhere.

While I could see us publishing these or similar snippets, I think it's better to start with a general discussion. Perhaps there is a slight risk of chicken-and-egg here, with discussions not taking off until code is proposed. But I believe it is the best path for now.

--
Björn