[yocto] [Announcement] Yocto Project 1.5 Milestone 3 now available.

Robert Berger gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com
Tue Aug 13 01:18:25 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 08/12/2013 12:28 PM, Paul Eggleton wrote:

> I agree. In fact our test lab would probably be limited to the reference
> boards that the Yocto Project officially supports within meta-yocto i.e. what we
> currently test on manually.

I have the Yocto reference boards as well, but will add boards on
customer request (some are already on the queue).

BTW what should be defined what kind of extra hardware/software is
needed for remote hardware testing. As I said I have some infrastructure
to power on/off boards and monitor the serial over conserver(s).

Is that's it?

Regards,

Robert
..."100% test coverage is insufficient. 35% of the faults are missing
logic paths." - Robert Glass

My public pgp key is available,at:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90320BF1