[yocto] can not build yocto on NFS mounted NAS

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Thu Aug 8 07:03:20 PDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 6:57 AM, Robert Berger <
gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com> wrote:

> Is it like this by design, or should I file a bug in bugzilla?
>
> Previous experiments (only SSTATE and DL from NFS/NAS) seem to work and
> I guess that's also your autobuilder cluster setup.

TMPDIR on NFS has never been supported with oe/yocto, and I doubt it will
be at any time in the near future, but if that's changed, I'm sure someone
will jump into the thread and mention it.

As you say, SSTATE_DIR and DL_DIR work fine there.
--
Christopher Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com