[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Tue Aug 6 11:02:08 PDT 2013

Attendees:
Cristiana, ScottR, PaulE, AlexG, LaurentiuP, MarkH, Cristian, RossB, Saul, Bruce, Eren, MatthewW, JeffP, BjörnS, Nitin, Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* 1.4.2 (Paul):
  - testing a set of 12 additional patches. Anticipating this is pretty much the last set of changes unless someone gets back to me before Monday. Looking good at the moment.
* Yocto 1.5 status - 10 min (Song/team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.5_Status
  - Bug fixing: we resolved 37 bugs in the past week, it was a great week based on this number. But our WDD number is still elevated. Our M4 and M5 focus will be bug fixing for the team. bug fixing and package update is our top priority for the rest of 1.5 release. Any questions, please let me know.
  - QA report will be out today in email. It's available here: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/WW31_-_2013-07-31-1_-_Full_Pass_Yocto_1.5_M3.rc1
  - Will see if we need M3 RC2 after seeing M3 QA report.
* SWAT team rotation: Jessica -> Ross.
* Opens - 10 min
* Team Sharing - 20 min
  - Paul: fixing some bugs on my list for a while. BBapend, commercial license flag, etc. new recipes for those. Running test on some hardware. Debugging it. Looking shortly at another feature item. Taking out a package if not required.