[yocto] Creating a core-image-minimal image with package support

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Fri Aug 2 10:57:40 PDT 2013

Paul,

Huh, I hadn't looked at the original message I'd sent months ago.  That does look to be the same recipe I'm using today.  I'll take a look back through my local commit log and see if I can find something else that I changed with my setup.  But, the state recipe definitely is providing opkg support with my current build environment setup with poky/dylan-9.0.1.

Regards,
Bryan