[yocto] Building error for yocto

Alexander Keller alexan3 at vt.edu
Tue Apr 23 10:03:15 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have trying to build yocto for the past couple of days to test the
hardware acceleration on the X11. However, when I try to build yocto I keep
on getting this error:

ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (see
/home/lucid/build/tmp/work/armv7a-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/busybox/1.20.2
-r8/temp/log.do_configure.30517 for further information)

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/home/lucid/build/tmp/work/armv7a-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/busybox/1.20.2
-r8/temp/log.do_configure.30517

Log data follows:

| DEBUG: Executing python function sysroot_cleansstate

| DEBUG: Python function sysroot_cleansstate finished

| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_configure

| trap: 80: SIGHUP: bad trap

Does anyone know what could be the cause of this error?

I am using Ubuntu 10.10 on my host and I am building master branch.

Any help will be most appreciated,

Thanks for your help,

Alexander Keller