[yocto] libsnmp-dev in yocto built image

Katu Txakur katutxakurra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 05:39:26 PDT 2013

I edited the file
~/yocto/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-extended/net-snmp/net-snmp.inc
and I changed
EXTENDPV for EXTENDPKGV in all the places (4).
After that, bitbaking the gumstix-console-image with IMAGE_INSTALL +=
"net-snmp-dev"
(and others) in the build/conf/local.conf worked!
This is with net-snmp_5.7.1.bb
Thanks for your help Paul.
Hob is a very useful tool too.