[yocto] Package which sets Background Image

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Mon Apr 22 01:55:29 PDT 2013

On 22 April 2013 09:25, Satya Swaroop Damarla <swaroop.damarla at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope everyone had a nice weekend.. Back to work ;-)
> I would like to know what package is used to set a background image.

This is something that you as a system builder can define - if you use
a larger desktop environment then they'll provide their own way, there
are numerous tools which can set the image such as xsri, or you can
use the tool provided by X, xsetroot.  Finally, you can do it yourself
if you're already coding some of the system, setting the root window
contents is fairly simple.

Ross