[yocto] Repository to upgrade images

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Tue Apr 16 18:40:31 PDT 2013

On 04/16/2013 04:40 PM, Edward Vidal wrote:
> Can you point me to where I can find

Maybe you should give us some more details. It doesn't look like the
angstrom feeds ahve a package for gnuradio, but we can ask Koen if he
can add it.

If you are building custom images, just add gnuradio to the
IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL var (or whatever it is called). Check how gnuradio
is packaged, you may need some other packages for all desired features.

Philip