[yocto] Repository to upgrade images

Edward Vidal vidal.develone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:02:33 PDT 2013

Hello,
Are there any plans to provide a repo of pkgs where systems can be upgraded
and new pkgs installed like other distro Fedora, CentOS, and rhel?  This
would also require yum or the new software that is replacing yum.

Also  for my Fedora, CentOS, and rhel systems I use cobbler for network
installs and liveDVD.  For cobbler you need a repository and and the target
needs to be able to support PXE.  Does any of embedded boards support PXE?
I need gfortran and numy support.  I have tried modifying the files
gcc-configure-common.inc with (LANGUAGES ?= "c,c++${FORTRAN}${JAVA}" to
LANGUAGES ?= "c,c++,fortran${JAVA}"  and gcc-configure-runtime.inc with (
RUNTIMETARGET = "libssp libstdc++-v3 libgomp" to RUNTIMETARGET = "libssp
libstdc++-v3 libgomp libgfortran").  these changes both cause
core-image-sato-sdk-ex to file.

Thanks any and all help will be appreciated.