[yocto] Yocto 1.4_M5 released

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 04:46:42 PDT 2013

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Flanagan, Elizabeth
<elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com> wrote:
> The fifth milestone for the upcoming Yocto Project 1.4 release is now
> available

If I want to get an idea of what's going to be in the next release,
dylan, which branch do I use: dylan or 1.4_M5?

When I use dylan I'm able to "bitbake world" for a qemux86 target just
fine; when I use 1.4_M5, alsa-tools fails (No package 'gtk+-2.0'
found) and openSUSE-12.3 isn't yet validated (i.e. it seems to be
quite a bit older).

Maybe I'm doing something wrong with git?

Best regards,
    Trevor