[yocto] Build problems with ML507 and meta-xilinx

Andrew James andrew.james77777 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 01:34:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me. I'm attempting to do a yocto build for the
ML507 xilinx development board and am running into build error when
building eglibc
I'm using VMWARE Player running an Ubuntu 12.10 64-bit virtual machine. I
can succesfully build core-image-minimal using the default settings, but
when trying
to build for the ML507 (MACHINE = virtex-5-*ml507*-powerpc-440 I get a
build error when compiling eglibc, '440fp not supported'

I have used git to get the 'danny' version of the yocto directories.

Any help would be appreciated, I can provide futher details if neccessary

Thanks

Andrew