[yocto] This one can't be me...

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 5 21:15:16 PDT 2013

> From: Tom Zanussi [mailto:tom.zanussi at intel.com]
>
> I'm seeing the same thing here (# CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM is not set) with
> your bblayers and local.conf.  For some reason the base and
> standard .cfgs aren't being applied to the .config.  I'll have to dig
> around further as time permits over the weekend...

Thanks, although this might be floobydust. I've nuked the _entire_ build
tree, included downloads, and am trying a rebuild from scratch, but that
will take until tomorrow morning to complete, since I'm doing the build on
an Atom. If it somehow solves the problem, I'll let you know, so you don't
waste your time chasing unicorns. But if it doesn't solve the problem, your
help would definitely be appreciated. I've been trying to get a build, any
build, to boot for a really long time now.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com