[yocto] This one can't be me...

Bodke, Kishore K kishore.k.bodke at intel.com
Fri Apr 5 11:15:24 PDT 2013

Here are the config parameters for the clean build that I am doing now.

kishore at kishore-desktop:/usr/local/src/cedartrail/build/tmp/work/cedartrail_nopvr-poky-linux/linux-yocto-3.0.32+git1+bf5ee4945ee6d748e6abe16356f2357f76b5e2f0_1+1e79e03d115ed177882ab53909a4f3555e434833-r4.1/linux-cedartrail-nopvr-standard-build$ grep BLK_DEV_RAM .config
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM=y
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_COUNT=16
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE=4096

I don't understand how these are missing in your build?  BLK_DEV_RAM are enabled for Cedartrail-nopvr build.

What did you do different?

Thanks
Kishore.