[yocto] This one can't be me...

Bodke, Kishore K kishore.k.bodke at intel.com
Wed Apr 3 15:01:00 PDT 2013

It's surprising that you don't see anything under
/home/pauld/yocto-atom/build/tmp/work/cedartrail_nopvr-poky-linux/linux-yoct
o-3.0.32+git1+a4ac64fe873f08ef718e2849b88914725dc99c1c_1+1e79e03d115ed177882
ab53909a4f3555e434833-r4.1/linux-cedartrail-nopvr-standard-build

It means that Kernel is not getting build for you?
How come you were able to generate the .hddimg and trying to boot?

Do you have the rootfs under build/tmp/work/Cedartrail*/core-image-sato/?

Thanks
Kishore.