[yocto] Documentation clarification

Brian Lloyd blloyd at familyhonor.net
Tue Sep 25 09:55:03 PDT 2012

should
KERNEL_FEATURES_append_qemux86="cfg/sound"
have a space between the " and c?

My understanding is that append does a straight append with no added
whitespace, so that would cause the line to become something like
"feature/neatfeaturecfg/sound", which I don't understand how could be
right.

This is from the sample for KERNEL_FEATURE in the poky reference manual.

If I understand things correctly and the sample is just malformed, I'll
open a ticket against it so it can be made consistent, otherwise I
appreciate the explanation so I can get my head wrapped around this
properly.