[yocto] Using other recipes output in Makefile-project

David Nyström David.Nystrom at enea.com
Fri Sep 21 08:24:48 PDT 2012

All built libs and headers are installed in the sysroot, header files and libs should be installed in their standard locations. Dependent recipes should reference them from this location.

If you have runtime dependencies you should probably add RDEPENDS as well.
Package configuration could be overridden in your distro.conf or local.conf, I.e.
EXTRA_OEMAKE_pn-<package name> = ""
EXTRA_OECONF_pn-<package name> = ""

Br,
David