[yocto] How to do the specified tasks instead of many default

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Thu Sep 20 06:57:00 PDT 2012

On Thursday 20 September 2012 21:50:42 Liu wrote:
>      I know it probably not be right to do in such way.But my project is
> built by buildroot,So I just need to run make to build the image.And now
> I want to use bitbake to build the project instead of buildroot.Then I
> think of the idea to use recipes to "do_fetch","do_unpack",and
> "oe_runmake" to build the packages.

I guess I would recommend if you're going to migrate to building with bitbake
that you make more of a migration towards standard recipes - I'm not sure
exactly where you will end up with your current approach but it sounds like
you won't get much benefit by just calling into the original Buildroot makefiles
over just continuing to use Buildroot on its own.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton